View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 10:56 PM   #1
LaOutbackTrail OP
Certified Smartass

Oddometer: 5,058
Louisiana Outback Trail

For those of you who remember, I "ceased to spend my resources to continue the trail"... well, I'm back at it...
This time, I am trying to route up to Arkansas and the Trans America Trail. This information, instead of being the stingey bastige like I used to be, will be posted on ADVrider.

For those of you who are new to ADVrider, check this out. I have assembled a route that I orignally planned to circle Louisiana. I gave up on it for a little while, but have decided to continue working on it. The route extends (so far) from Leesville, La to Shreveport, La. Covering some 170 miles of dirt roads, trails. I will include in the route info different loops which are interesting, bypasses, POIs, campgrounds, and the things mentioned below.

I will post the routes in .gpx and .gdp formats. I will try to include gas and food waypoints. On here, I will also include the better restaurants to visit, as well as locations of motorcycle shops just in case.

All I ask in return for posting the routes, is that if you do ride the route, to post pictures here or a link to your ride report. Does this seem fair?

FOR SOME REASON, I have lost all of my route info, except the northern portion which I just rode.

Here is a pic to wet your appettite

LaOutbackTrail screwed with this post 07-17-2008 at 05:05 PM
LaOutbackTrail is offline   Reply With Quote