View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 09:00 PM   #17
ehatcher
Hello? Is this thing on?

Oddometer: 2,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomN
Yea Deb is posting now and riding! Can't wait to do some trips. Can you talk to my wife, I cannot get her to go near any bike let alone on of her own lol.

I am no expert but I would think the 225 would be better, I lot of the rides we go on are a bit of a distance, the TW my be too lacking in top speed.
I suspect it is going to be a year or two before she joins us on any trips, if ever. For the moment she is interested in offroad and maybe a little local around the block jaunt. If she were intent on joining us the 225 would likely be her choice hands down...I am a bit partial to that bike myself. On the other hand, that TW looks FUN.........

Whatever her choice turns out to be you will have to stop by and play...ahhhh...test it out for her, yeah thats it.....help me test it out

Eric
"Mostly the animals understand their roles, but man, by comparison, seems troubled by a message that he cannot quite remember or has gotten wrong. Bereft of instinct, he must search continually for meanings." Loren Eiseley

ehatcher is offline   Reply With Quote