View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 02:15 PM   #61
Studly Adventurer
Joined: Nov 2005
Location: Hampshire, UK
Oddometer: 938
Non UK people - Road Fund licence (or tax disc) is the round paper thing MarkN has put behind his screen - needed to ride/drive on UK roads.

MarkN - where's that lane?????


- "Dad, when I grow up I want to ride motorbikes like you do." -------- "Son, you can't do both."
markie_wales is offline   Reply With Quote