View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 02:06 PM   #85
cpmodem
Orange Caveman

Oddometer: 7,103
That's a shame PeeBee. I haven't had much time behind the OEM screen. I've been using the "Original" mod One 13" Cee Bailey (I was a prototype tester. Long story) for 2+ years and over 30k miles. I always wear earplugs (el cheepo store boughts), and I have worked around jet engines and sirens for the past 33 years. I just had an extensive hearing evaluation related to my job. They pronounced me good to go. No hearing loss at all. I was surprised with all of the years of loud noise I've been subjected to. I guess some of us are just less suceptable to noise than others. I hope the best for you.

Aloha

-cp

-cp

DISCLAIMER: All observations made in this post are mine and based solely on my own anecdotal experiences, and may contain large doses of facetiousness. YMMV, of course. You are "on your own", and I take no responsibility if someone tries anything in this post and gets into trouble with the law, damages their person or property, or goes blind. Take everything you read or hear "anywhere" butt especially on the Web with a large dose of salt.

cpmodem is offline   Reply With Quote