Originally Posted by Gruebane
That sounds good, pray tell about the small things?
Til what year did they make these bikes?
What is the top speed of these?
and what is a good cruising speed?
here we go:
- it's important that the cam chain is allways right adjusted - you should prove this all 6000km's. oil change should be done also all 6000km's. don't use full-synthetic oil because of the clutch. (do the remaining maintenance like it's printed in the guide)
- if the engine is cold, don't make more than 4000rpm for the first 5km's
- the latest bikes were build in 1999
- top speed is about 164 km/h
- best cruising speed is round about 120 km/h