View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 06:30 PM   #9
Lion BR
I'd rather be riding

Oddometer: 3,687
HA! Another great report of a ride lead by our Dave. Anyway, I'm starting to see a thread on this which takes me to the following conclusion: When we ride with Dave we should enforce a rule that he adds 150lbs of sand on side bags on his bike. Yeah, a new concept of sidebags or sandbagging. And now with the 525, man. You see how he has time to find a photo op location, then find a tree to comfortably park his bike before he takes pictures? He made his new machine a leaner meaner beast by even not including a kick stand on it. Anyway, Dave is truly a great trail guide. And this report arrived in perfect timing to bring me back into a riding mode.
Best wishes guys,
Great job, Dave.
Cesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by StihlRigg
Great report, Wachs is an awesome trail guide.
It was a real pleasure to meet some fellow ADV riders, Robdogg and his buddy Brent carry the torch well. Their excitement to ride in our little paradise was invigorating. I grew up in the area, so I often forget how great it is. Wachs took us all out for a real buffet of dirt delights. Robdogg and Brent were real troopers. Wachs has mentioned that the little trail we took to get out of the last canyon was all sand and 2ft. deep whoops. I think we are all pretty worked when we got to this point.
Lion BR is offline   Reply With Quote