View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 04:01 PM   #123
Bonebag
ADDvrider

Oddometer: 5,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog
So I bring my ST to the dealer to get an annual inspection. When done, I get on the bike to take off.

'EWS' error. OH NO, not my bike too. So I remove and try the key again. Same problem, right in the dealers parking lot!

Then I noticed the kill switch was off..........
The first time I turned the kill switch...no power..no nothing on trying to start her up..freaked me out too

Here's the response I got from BMW:

Dear Mr. Cook:

Thank you for contacting BMW Motorrad USA. We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with the EWS system on your motorcycle.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with your feedback regarding this machine. The comments and information provided to us by our customers are necessary so that we can continue to improve our products and services in the future. Please be assured the quality of our motorcycles receives our constant attention and that your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review

If you have any further questions, please respond to this e-mail or contact the Customer Relations and Services Department at 1-800-831-1117. Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Standard Time.

Regards,
Tony Giannobile
BMW Motorrad USA

Bonebag is offline   Reply With Quote