View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 11:17 PM   #73
Django Loco
Banned

Oddometer: 3,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjen
We are currently working on a way to get more threads/writeups included in the HoW.
Where is HoW? (Hall of Wisdom) I know I've seen it. It must be buried deep somewhere by now or taken off?

Quote:
Once we get 'enough' of them we will probably create a sub-list in the HoW just for trip planning and the like.
Oh, so an actual adventure travel planning info forum will be buried yet further.....?
Quote:
ps. I wasn't aware of ANY requests for these files to be added to the HoW. I did put up stickies in ALL of the technical forums asking for suitable submissions, just not here in Regional. My Bad
I only asked for a sticky for Jeff's great post...and brought up the idea of having an actual trip planning forum or nuts and bolt type ride report...specifically geared for out of USA, NON rally, non brand specific RTW type trips. I've made this suggestion many times going back five years or so.

Technical forum? Why would a thread (or threads) about trip planning and actual travel OUT OF THE USA.....be in a technical forum? Outer Darkness is only just north of Exploding Heads or the Antarctic regional forum for level of obscurity. Sure, lets bury the only REAL adventure relevant forum here. I really don't think you guys get it at all.
Django Loco is offline   Reply With Quote