View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 06:10 AM   #1
Cooltours OP
Rider of passion

Oddometer: 1,467
Korsika, Corsica, Corse... how ever spelled...

...one brilliant place to spend some time with the motorbike.... again and again!

Quiet some weeks I’m struggling now to finally start one cool, funny, clever, intelligent, meaningful, worth to ask you FF’s reading it, and worth as well to be placed here at “RR&PPP’s” at all ride report. The one week trip to the island of Corsica for sure has been this all, only I’ve been waaaaay to lazy so far, sitting down with the dictionary and setting up that report properly.

While “reading” KEV’s “Stella Report” today I realized again that it’s not so much about words, but can also have all of the requested above, simply by placing a bunch of pics….. I might also forget about the perfectionist’s whish, showing some maps or google earth loops about what area, road or hill we are talking…. Ey, no complaining! YFF’s eat what’s on the table!

To pimp the whole thing a bit up, I mix this years pics with some of the last trip. So don’t wonder if there can be seen a 1150GSA on the older pics and 1200GS on the newer ones.

After a 6hr’s highway-chase down to the ferry port of Savona and all the way through rain, the real pleasure starts at harbor, getting comfortable and dry while waiting to bring the goat into the boat!

Cooltours screwed with this post 07-12-2007 at 04:51 AM
Cooltours is offline   Reply With Quote