View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 07:10 AM   #15
Molon Labe
ChrisC's Avatar
Joined: Feb 2003
Location: Prescott, Arizona USA Earth
Oddometer: 6,311
Great writeup Losiu!

Just to keep everyone's terminology straight, the assembly with the spring is called a "sprague (sprage, sprag) clutch". It's also called an "overrunning clutch" and is very common in automobile automatic transmissions...
'03 KTM Adventure 640
'43 BSA M20WD
ChrisC is offline   Reply With Quote