View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 07:54 AM   #18
Pilbara OP
In the flow...

Oddometer: 1,578
Thanks BC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC in Mid TN
I just ordered an EXC Tripmaster when I install it I'll get you the pinouts and colors. Sorry your's was such a pain in the azz!!!!
Mine is all fitted and working now. Will be interesting to see what the pins and colours are for the plug on your wiring loom (which does not exist on mine) Maybe it simply got forgotten on a friday afternoon by a loom maker keen to get home

Mine is an 06 model and the repair manual 2003 - 2006 wiring diagram does not even show a plug for the tripmaster on the SE, what year is yours?

Maybe they start fitting them now? The other odd thing is the type of plug on yours it is different from the one on the adventure and the plug on the tripmaster switch they sold me for the SE.

Here is the pin outs on the 950 Adventure as per the wiring diagram.

But as I found out the result is that pin 11 is for the mode button, Pin 13 is for the raise and pin 14 is the lower button. Which is as per the wiring for the 990 Adventure

So if any other 950 SE riders out there that do not have a plug for a tripmaster switch wish to fit one I have some original pins left to fit the speedo connector that I am happy to post to you. First come first serve basis until I run out.

Cheers
Pilbara
Pilbara is offline   Reply With Quote