View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #30
bimmerx2
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 985
I love it when you talk like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayQueen
Pretty new here and just got my endorsement, so my opinion may not carry much weight, but I have to say that as I have been observing riders out on the streets, I am finding that the ones in full gear look the coolest by far.
Actually I "feel" more cool looking when I'm decked out with all the gear and I'm going to keep telling myself it's true whether anyone else thinks so or not. It's my skin, my head, my bones and my everything else inside so it's my opinion that counts.

If someone wants to "make fun" of my gear I just smile along with them... not because it's funny but because I love being reminded of what it was like to be in the first grade.

Not sure I ride more agressively because I'm wearing the gear but I for sure feel more safe. But that begs the question of whether riding "a little more agressive" is worse than riding "a little more timid". I'm not talking about blowing down the highway on one wheel or drifting corners at 90+ in the neighborhood here because feeling safer has nothing to do with that. I'm talking about just pushing it a little harder and a being little quicker than normal.
'08 Honda CBR 1000RR (get outta da way!)
'05 Honda CBR 600RR (trackday toy)
bimmerx2 is offline   Reply With Quote