View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 07:53 AM   #64
cavebiker OP
Old School Adventurer

Oddometer: 849
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLight
Hey Tom. Did I miss something? You are crossing the border again. Any chance you will end up in Creel mid October? I enjoyed meeting you there back in 04'. I plan on being there this year 15-19 October. I would look forward to meeting up if you are in the area.
-Bud
Hey BudLight!

Yes we are heading south of the border again . Iím trying to downplay the ultimate destination because with a 2 year ride like this itís not at all about the destination but rather about the ride and everywhere in between, we hope anyway.

For sure, Creel was in the plan but with the cancellation of the Horizonsunlimited event we decided to start down the Baja. We received a great tip from PapaDulce on Scorpion Bay. The description of the place sounds like it has Heidiís name on it . We should be around Mazatlan or Sayulita around the 15 th. Buzz on down if you have the time.

That was sure a great time at the 04í Creel event (Ride report) and it was a great pleasure meeting you. Heidi wants to check out the canyon some day. I hope the HU event finds another date.

www.JustAdventureTravel.net
cavebiker is offline   Reply With Quote