View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 01:52 AM   #105
dsrider OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 731
Back safe from ride Steve I smell S**T is that from a new steed in the stables?

Steve lets see some pics, What is her name? And we are not talking about TFO. (or TF1, TF-1) Layne what do you think?

09-09-2007, 08:47 AM #97
shazamdrz
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazamdrz
It's sweet now. the crank siezed. New piston, rings, crank, oil pump, clutch, clutch cable, honed the head and re-inspected everything. Thank God for ryan @ moto one... he could have taken me to the cleaners but he cut me a major brek on the labor and discounted the parts. I couldn't have got them cheaper. I tried! I saw your DR there Steve. What r u doing to it?

I am down for riding today. What time r u thinking? I can through some extra cargo on the back too. Ol' girl loves going for rides.

That would be "throw"

Blame John™
shazamdrz
View Public Profile
Send a private message to shazamdrz
Find More Posts by shazamdrz
Add shazamdrz to Your Buddy List

09-09-2007, 08:45 AM #96
shazamdrz
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrider
How is the bike running? How was camping. My people said that you went undetected And I was distracted last weekend which made it very difficult to get up there.
May ride today and Sunday May also have some extra luggage on back

It's sweet now. the crank siezed. New piston, rings, crank, oil pump, clutch, clutch cable, honed the head and re-inspected everything. Thank God for ryan @ moto one... he could have taken me to the cleaners but he cut me a major brek on the labor and discounted the parts. I couldn't have got them cheaper. I tried! I saw your DR there Steve. What r u doing to it?

I am down for riding today. What time r u thinking? I can through some extra cargo on the back too. Ol' girl loves going for rides.

Blame John™

Tahoe Rubicon June 26-28/2009 Ride details see www.dsrider.com or email

Ideas welcome The adventure continues..... More to come as the plans are hammered out.
Fresno dual sport club wwwdsrider.com email dsriders@gmail.com

All welcome. John 3:16-17 Matt 6:33-34 SUAR www.dsrider.com we could use a camera/photographer for the ride
dsrider is offline   Reply With Quote