View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 AM   #85
Mr. G
Normal Dude

Oddometer: 1,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoco
So here are the pictures and video clips I took. Ansel Adams, I'm not, but hey, they're better than nothing!

All in all, it was a nice day. Great weather, beautiful scenery, and a good bunch of guys. The low point for me, was definitely dropping my bike, breaking my windscreen into 10 pieces, and then having to deal with a bogging bike for the rest of the day.

I pulled the bike apart when I got home and didn't find anything unusual, so we'll see.

Anyway, we had a nice turnout. The actual off-road portion of the ride turned out to be shorter than I thought it was going to be, so I hope everyone still had a good time.

Here's the evidence from the day:
The off road portion was exactly the 15 miles you promised...

As a bonus 3 or 4 of them were sandy ...

Thanks for the pics and video.

Hope you get your bike dialed in easily. Thinking back, I had a similar problem on my daughter's ATV (Suzuki too) and found a vacuum / vent hose that goes towards the carb came off the air box. It ran for shit till I reconnected it then all the problems went away.

Once again, GREAT RIDE !!!!

Then, while at WFO on my way up a dune, I understood. It was like the heavens opened up and I heard the voices of Angels.
Shortly afterward, I heard the voice of God. He said, and I quote, "Dumbass."

Mr. G screwed with this post 09-17-2007 at 07:40 AM
Mr. G is offline   Reply With Quote