View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 06:54 PM   #54
brad21 OP
Farting in a Fan

Oddometer: 3,556
In Goldfield I was needing some air and a Mountain Dew to keep the caffeine buzz going. I stopped in at the General Store where I had stopped on the way down. The owner, Linda, hooked me up. Went to her house where her husband was and got some air. He was also trying to sell me his son's Honda Rebel 250. I passed. But thanks for the air Brian!

Back to the dirt.

This is 7300' above Goldfield, near the Brewster mine. Looking down on the town of Silver Peak.

Looking back towards Goldfield.

Down the hill to the Silver Peak road where I made a right towards Tonopah and the Paymaster Canyon. Little monkey dunes out in the distance.

Anyone wanna lay some tile?

Fun canyon...

Turnoff towards Tonopah. Man there is some riding to be had around here. Saw numerous singletrack thru the sagebrush that I was just itchin' to try out, but it was chilly and I had decided to hotel it tonight instead of camping.

Home sweet dive...

No, it wasn't really that bad, except for their snale like Wi-Fi connection. Went down the street for some more Mexican food (why break the streak huh?) and caught some UFC fighting on PPV.

Next morning...

Yes, I did manage to get the bike thru that door and into my room for the night.

more...

BRC Member #49252 JOIN TODAY! https://www.sharetrails.org/support/join-or-contribute
brad21 is offline   Reply With Quote