View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 05:23 PM   #7
robdogg OP
turnip truck driver

Oddometer: 1,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by wachs
"I also hate going on group rides where the ride leader doesn't prepare ya for
what's in store. We actually had a couple of fairly new riders; but that was fine with me, as I enjoy this hobby so
much, that I love it when folks show up with guarded enthusiasm but with a plan to stretch themselves a bit."

Hey Rob - what are your trying to say here?!?! Nice ride there, huge stone! no photos of your new hunting buddies? looked like a fun ride.
ha! now that you mention it.. but NAWW! we had a blast on your ride - it was one of the highlights of my year of riding (and Greg's ride the next day too) you briefed us well - and we still followed ya (and would do so again in a heart beat ) - I actually like a bit of the unknown.. (like the ride through the Oregon Sahara you took us on) but I was talking mostly about where on some rides the riders show up.. often times novice riders and the ride leader takes off without hardly any mention of the days route, what kind of conditions, how to ride in a group etc. It doesn't happen too often thankfully, but when it has happened to me, it made for less then a fun ride.
John 5:24

CMA Fast Lane Forums

robdogg screwed with this post 10-01-2007 at 05:45 PM
robdogg is offline   Reply With Quote