View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 06:26 AM   #47
hondahawkrider
DAMN Rider/Motardian

Oddometer: 800
Old thread - but it rocks.... I learned allot from it...

I will add my vin number tomorrow - don't have it on me right now... But I have added myself to the 620 EGS Adv owners this past weekend.. It's going to need some TLC as it spent it's life out side, but it's got less than 6k on it and I got it from a friend who is also the original owner...

Photos of it are at - http://picasaweb.google.com/jason.picton/KTMProject

I have already pulled off the sold rusty mirror, and put two left over drz400Sm OEM Mirrors on it, swapped hand guard for one I had lying around, and cleaned up all the tiny surface rust associate with these parts.. I will sand and paint the OEM handguard and will replace the mirrors with some thing else in the future. The 1st thing is to get it inspected and legal - MD requires 2 mirrors - so it's why I did it...

Today's task will be to swap my leftover SXC dirt front fender :) and this weekend - I will put the dirt wheels from the SXC on it as well.. (SXC is a motard). That way I can clean 'em up whenever - and/or mount new rims to the hub at some future point... Lots more to do... but it's a sweet ride...

Thanks for this thread....

Maybe you have to be messed up... before you can step up!
hondahawkrider is offline   Reply With Quote