View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 12:50 PM   #43
funklab OP
high plains drifter

Oddometer: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhpr262
Yep, what was wrong with the brakes? I looked it up in the thumper forum but couldnīt find your thread there.

I like your ride report very much so far, keep the pictures coming....
*hits subscribe button*
My bark busters were a tight fit, and when I crashed a couple times into the rock, I guess they bent a little bit, and I didnt notice. So when I released the brake lever, it wasnt going all the way out and I had brake pressure building up.

It was an easy fix once somebody told me. Makes me feel like an idiot though

***mini update***

I am in Sacramento now (had to drive thru the snow for 80 mother %$#@ing miles to get here). I am about to go try and find Squeeze Inn for a cheeseburger and then work my way over to the Pacific Coast Highway.

Anybody know a good shop in San Diego to get some work done before I hit Mexico???? (just maintenance stuff, nothing wrong with the bike)

I am about 42days and 8000+ miles into the trip.

I am having a hard time updating this thread (even just uploading my photos) often enough, so unless I find a cheap internet cafe in mexico, or a library that will let me use their computer for more than 30 minutes, I might have to leave it all till I get back. I will try to keep you guys updated though, and you can always check the pics to see where I am at even if their are no words.

www.funklab.smugmug.com

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262651

funklab screwed with this post 10-06-2007 at 12:55 PM
funklab is offline   Reply With Quote