View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 10:25 PM   #47
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 16,239
7 guys showed up and it was a beautiful day riding. Sunny, but cool air, and at times chilly.

The trail was awesome and the view was unbelievable, really a very clear day. I will never thought that it's in Los Angeles! Lots of canyon riding too, I logged on around 150 miles.

Thanks to Sito for getting Eduardo and I unstuck. His conscience would not allow him since he's responsible for leading us going down that hill with mighty soft dirt, another rain that could turn into mudslide.

Glad we did this one and thanks to Mark, John, Errin, Sito, Eduardo, and Chris. Zen Slug showed up too but just to say hi. Thanks for the map though.

Mark and Errin, good job assisting the fallen biker on the side of Angeles Forest HW. The forest rangers were pretty quick, just after a few minutes I reported the incident to them, they were on their way. Hope ther rest made it home safely.

Lunch at Newcombs was very good too.

Santa Clara Divide is so close and still not too many know about it, it's like a hidden gem.

Too bad a few guys were not able to make it, but we'll do it again before it gets too cold and wet.

NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote