View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 05:33 PM   #11
creeper OP
Still alive...

Oddometer: 10,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack
Creeper, sadly it's not mine, as there are no motards in my garage. Love those pipes though, I had an interest in getting a set for my ADV, but it was hard to get info, (not that I tried that hard) and with my Touratech racks I was concerned over fitment issues, not to mention weight. If it works anything like the 1 into 2 systems on the Duke II and Rallye, it should sound and perform as well as it looks. Cheers, Mack
Thanks Mack,
The Sebring LC4 slip-on mufflers are sold thru both ABP & Schneider Cycles in Gemany (the links are above, on my first post).
I tried to locate a vendor in the US, but all I found was what appears to be a auto exhaust distributor in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. They have no web address that I can see so anyone interested will have to call, write or e-mail for information. The Sebring site itself is very interesting!

So, this is what we have so far in no paticular order:

Factory KTM
Supertrapp
Sebring
BSM by ABP
Leovince X-3
Staintune
SP
Doma
Thunder Alley
Akrapovic
G-Force
Big Gun
Pro Circuit (maybe)

Thanks everyone for your input. I think present and future LC4 owners will benefit from having a fairly current list of what is available to them.

In our next episode, we will see what folks are using as a replacement carb for LC4s. From what I've seen and from personal experience, the most recent street legal carb, the Mikuni BST 40, works fine on the street and OK to poor on dirt and is not the most responsive mixer in the world.
I recently obtained a Mikuni TM (HSR) 42-6 that I will be screwing around with, when I have more hard data/photos, I will post it.

Thanks again to everyone!
Anyone reading this, if you have a exhaust not already on the above list, don't hesitate to add your information.

Thanks!
Creeper