View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 05:19 PM   #74
funklab OP
high plains drifter

Oddometer: 319
Day 31 Tuesday September 25

I woke up kinda sore, which i guess is understandable considering the fact that I was off road for around 6 hours and I hit the ground HARD a couple of times.

ADVriders had pointed me towards Arrowhead Motorsports for some help. I rolled in there, but it turned out to be a store, they dont do service, and the guy seemed a little annoyed when i started by asking him what might be wrong. He sold me a bottle of brake fluid and I was out.

Went back into town and got on the internet. One of the smarter ADVers told me that i was a dumbass(well he didnt say that part) and my bark busters were interfering with my brakes (he did say that and was right). Took about 2 minutes to bend the bars back into shape.

I figured since my pass to arches national park was good for 7 days I'd head back and see the parts that I missed the first time around.

I hiked to Delicate Arch in my riding boots (shouldnt have) it was a 3 mile round trip hike, and I got some small blisters on my heels.

this used to be somebody's house, right near delicate arch.

more old school grafiti

Delicate Arch

A big ass bird that flew in and sat down right beside me. He wasnt scared at all.

This is kinda what its like in this area. Cant decide whether to look in front of you or in your mirrors.

Got a Mole Burrito at a Baja restaurant. That joint was gooood!

I could spend a long long time around Moab, but I've got places to go, and Fall is kinda catching up with me, so I headed out.

The sunset or moonrise, or a little of both.

Ended up in Monticello, UT for the night.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262651

funklab screwed with this post 10-11-2007 at 10:49 AM
funklab is offline   Reply With Quote