View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 12:01 PM   #86
funklab OP
high plains drifter

Oddometer: 319
Day 40 Thursday October 4

Reno, NV

It was a kinda chilly morning. And it was windy all day.

Yesterday was the first day I went around a right hand turn leaning left. It feels a bit odd. Today I was leaning left the whole day.

As I came out of Tonopah I felt a snap, and pulled to the side of the road. My tie down strap that is holding my saddle bag on got ripped off by the chain. I look around for the end that got ripped off, but dont see it, so I head on down the road, figuring it probably got thrown off.

Came across this interesting shoe tree to the side of the road. The little driveway from the highway was even paved, and it didnt go anywhere but to the tree.

Apparently there was nothing interesting the rest of that day, cuz I didnt take any pictures. Or maybe I was just hanging on for dear life leaning left as hard as I could to try and keep going straight .

I got a hotel in Reno and played another poker tournament I was 6 or 7th out of 50, but it didnt matter because the money started at 4th.

I got out of my tournament at 10:00 or so, and I couldnt find any food! All the restaurants were closed. I had to hit a convenience store and get some junk food for dinner.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262651

funklab screwed with this post 10-11-2007 at 01:39 PM
funklab is offline   Reply With Quote