View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 08:50 PM   #37
creeper OP
Still alive...

Oddometer: 10,718
Quote:
RallyKay
Nice thread. I guess that it wasn´t me that was refered too as the rally 660 guy!?
No, not you... but the bike is stunning! Very "factory" looking! Thanks for the image and specs

Quote:
Alchemist
I've just bought an 04 Adventure, all Orange, low guard, twin disks etc. I'll try and post up some pics when I get a chance. Very nice
You Aussie bastard you! There are lots of folks in the US that are really pissed at KTM for not bringing in the '04 640 Adventure. We'll have to hear all about it when you have more time on it.
What carb is installed? Please don't beat me up anymore by telling me it's a FCR Congratulations!

Quote:
Ziegfried
I`ve got an `03. No mods, I`m still enjoying the suspension compared to the Dakar and the `02 r1150gs that I had. I am planning to put on some big foot pegs, raise the handlebars but not much else. Of course, I expect that attitude to change after a short familiarisation period.
Oh yea, you can't leave 'em alone for long. Bet the jump from the BMW was a shocker! PM me if you need carb jetting & air box info

Thanks guys for the posts and picture, especially the blue beauty!

Creeper