View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:03 AM   #20
SocalRob
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 13,611
I've used the following independent shop for some work on dirt bikes (hondas) and noticed they work on at least dirt KTM's, maybe road KTM's also?

ESP Exceptional Suspension
3512 Foothill Blvd
La Crescenta, CA 91214
(818) 249-6744

They did well by me on the dirt bikes. Drop em off on Mon (or is it Tues?) & pick up on Fri before a weekend trip.

They are busy but look professional.

Regarding West Valley Cycles, yes they are wierd, however, they have decided to live within their current income, can't service more bikes than they currently do, and really don't want to take on new costomers, who in turn will expect to get their bikes serviced.

They are like a Jewish Rabbi when you ask to convert to Judism, you have to ask 3 times before they help you as they want to make sure of your commitment. (at least I think thats how it works, not being Jewish).

I bought my R1200GSA from them, but called for the 6K service too close (12 days) to a trip I was taking, they said they could not work me in, Ventura BMW did it (with extra work to boot (tires & some other stuff)) a about 5 days later, and gave me a fun R1200ST as a loaner to boot.

Maybe WVC doesn't like me anymore?

'07 White (the coolest color) GSA rider
'13 Husky Strada & '14 KTM 690 Enduro
SocalRob is offline   Reply With Quote