View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 06:05 AM   #77
kennyanc
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,003
Yeah, it was great meeting all YFF's. Sorry I suck with names so I only remember a few. I'll get a few more next time.

Enjoyed it Russ. Good to meet you Mike. Likewise Mel, Rick, and Joyce??. Good to see you again Doug.

It would be good to meet somewhere where the music is not so loud. I know they were asked several times if the music in that room could be turned down but if it was I couldn't tell.

If you like BBQ Rubys is very good. Some of the most tender pork I have ever eaten. They also have one of the best selections of beer on tap of any place in town (at the Haw Creek location).

We could also go to one of the great Mexican places in town. Papas & Beer is my favorite but it is kind of small. I will call and see if they think they can handle 15-20 on a Thursday night.

Tequila's is also great and they have a big room that would be great for us to meet.

Suggestions and comments????

Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCbub
Mel it was nice meeting you. Kenny and I talked yesterday about doing it again next month but maybe go somewhere we could talk OVER the music.

Anyone have any ideas where they would like to meet?
kennyanc is offline   Reply With Quote