View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:35 PM   #83
kennyanc
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,030
I heard from several people who said they wanted to do this again. The food was good at Fiddlin Pig but it was so loud we couldn't carry on any semblance of a conversation and this group likes to talk. We have decided to try something new. I hope everyone likes Mexican food as much as I do.

The next AVL-WNC-ADV dinner will be Thursday, Dec 13th at 7:00pm at my favorite Mexican restaurant, Papas & Beer. They are located in the K-mart shopping center on Brevard Rd just south of Biltmore Square Mall. They are in the little strip mall at the south corner of K-mart. Here is an article from the Mountain Xpress

I spoke to one of the owners and he said they are usually very busy from Thursday to Sunday but he would be glad to reserve us a large table if we can give a confirmation that morning as to how many inmates we expect. I know it is sometimes hard to say but if we can give him an accurate count to within say 2-3 people it would make things much easier and smoother for all involved. As I said earlier they are usually pretty busy on Thursdays. Try to post up in the last day or 2 if you think you can make it.

Hope we have as good a turnout as the last one. I think we had 22 there. It will be good to meet some more of YFF's there that couldn't make it to the last dinner.

Kenny

kennyanc screwed with this post 11-26-2007 at 05:08 PM
kennyanc is offline   Reply With Quote