View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 03:10 PM   #74
tricepilot OP
El Gran Payaso

Oddometer: 8,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
GREAT RIDE REPORT!!!

Pics and details were awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!

p.s. Especially liked your confessional at the end
FemmeFatale!

You need to bring your 650 to Mexico at the earliest opportunity!

After paying a mordida, the Father forgave me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeakysquirrel

Gracias por compartir tu aventura con nosotros (? did i get that right?)

-future Mexican adventurist thanks to folks like you
Rebecca, your spanish is excellent. You will be a Mexico adventurer and that is something so great to look forward to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsymack
It was for sale at around 600-650,000USD .
I am about to post photos of the buildings and the street surrounding the place. I'll let you all decide if this price is worth paying. Six years ago, the house next door sold for a fraction of this price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootowl
That's been my experience as well. I've always felt safer riding in Mexico than the USA
I think part of the answer as well is far fewer vehicles. But another reason I thought of is that the Mexican people either don't have the stress we put on ourselves here and/or don't take it out on the road. I relax when I cross into Mexico and tense up when I return. Happenes every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBMWMaster
Yes, he is dead; but he still owns property there. Or did the last time I checked.
Yes, according to Richard, the neighbor to the left of the O'Connor estate, it is still owned by his widow. Expat opportunity knocks for the right price!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoganai
This is such a fresh approach to a RR
Ok back to

Thanks Gwen, I am just being myself and I try to express the joy in riding that I get and the joy in discovery I have found in one of the most magical places on earth to me. June thinks I am a goofball so perhaps some of that Payaso type stuff is coming out from the seams in the report.

tricepilot screwed with this post 11-27-2007 at 05:58 PM
tricepilot is offline   Reply With Quote