View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 05:27 AM   #15
nevgriff64 OP
Spelt with 2 ffs

Oddometer: 12,638
Day # 6.. Rest day

Decided to have a rest day today to catch up on washing, post home a box of useless items and most of all get the front end looked at.. Fitted a new front tyre and fixed the problem straight away.. WOO HOO..

A very big thankyou to the professional team at Dalby Motos for dropping everything and sorting my bike..

A photo of Mr Craig Hartley..

and a quick photo of one of his toys lying around the place..

The best $ 120 I had spent in ages and it now means that the trip will be so much more enjoyable.. Thanks again guys..

(and if anyone that works at Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres is reading this... you bludgers owe me for a new front tyre... )

The rest of the day was spent checking out Dalby, fitting a throtte lock to Racketeers bike and just generally bumming around as we had to head off in our own separate direction as Rack needed to start his run back home to Melbourne and I was still heading North..

We ended the day at a Tavern with a nice meal and washed it down with a few beers..

Not so much as of high for the both of us as it was our last night together on this trip and I knew I would miss not sharing the moments with him..

nevgriff64 screwed with this post 12-04-2007 at 01:44 AM
nevgriff64 is offline   Reply With Quote