View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 05:02 PM   #28
prestonpaul
What?

Oddometer: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Boy_Slim
Hey Prestonpaul wheres Bacon ?
As Peter said, the handover was made at Tom Groggin Station in the NSW high country during an Adventure Bike riding course.
Here is a pic of Bacon and PeterWebTrax.

Bacon and I left from Lalor at 7:00 to go to Tom Groggin on Friday the 31st of November.
We traveled via Yea, Mansfield, Whitfield, then via dirt to Dandongadale, then back on the black stuff to Myrtleford, Yackandandah, Taangambalanga, Tallangatta, Corryong, Khancoban, and finaly arriving at Tom Groggin around 4:30 PM After setting up camp we made a round trip to Threadbo so I could get some phone signal and let my Wife know I was safe . I hoped to have a GPS track of the route but my GPS died along the way so that was not to happen.
I must admit that Bacon was a great traveling companion, He never once complained about the trip being too long, too hot, too cold, having a sore ass, needing to pee, getting dirty etc. He just enjoied the ride and kept to himself. I strongly recommend that if you get the chance, go for a ride with Bacon and you will have a mate for life
Paul
prestonpaul is offline   Reply With Quote