View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 04:38 PM   #314
100mpg
This sentance intent

Oddometer: 16,513
Ok bacon lovers!

I have set up a paypal account specifically for the Pass the Pig World Relay stickers.

Pass The Bacon!

This is the email. 100MPG@100MPG.US

Being that the Oval ADV stickers are $5. that is what Pass The bacon sticker will be. Shipping IS included (CONUS) and , $2 per sticker will go to Baldy for running this site.
Keep in mind, $2 per sticker that ACTUALLY SELL. I expect to have a few left over, like about 150 few, so lest anyone think this is a profitable venture for me, I have one word. HA!

Anyway, you can order now or wait till I post that the stickers are actually in. The stickers are in and being shipped ASAP! Same day, no waiting!

TO ORDER!
This is the only way to order, as it will simplify things for me and even I would have a hard time messing this up.

SEND a PM with the subject BACON STICKER to me on this site, with your..
  1. ADV forum name
  2. REAL name
  3. ADDRESS with zip code!
  4. Number of stickers you are buying

They might not be in for 2 weeks, maybe sooner, maybe later, but be patient. When I get them, you will get them.

Other countries...Get together with fellow inmates and order them as a group, I believe if enough are ordered to one location, I can ship them to you without any further cost. Then they can be distributed locally. Since I have not sent out a single sticker, this is just a guess, but how much can a small package cost to ship overseas?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255). DSI #694

100mpg screwed with this post 01-25-2008 at 01:24 PM
100mpg is offline   Reply With Quote