View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 01:23 PM   #27
Oni's Avatar
Joined: Sep 2006
Location: Pasadena - Californistan
Oddometer: 1,839
Originally Posted by asaracho
Got any links to pics or product websites or maybe stores that sell this stuff? Thanks!
Spray on undercoating. I just got mine at the local auto parts store. It's in a rattlecan. There are several different brands...guessing they are pretty much the same. I tossed my can (used the full can) after I was done so don't remember the brand.

Pretty sure any auto parts store would have it.

As for the Dynamat stuff...I think it is used for soundproofing doors and check with car stereo installation places.
Oni is offline   Reply With Quote