So over the past year or so I have been aquiring lots of parts for my 03' 640A. The bike has 22,000 miles on it now and needs some lovin.
I have put off the projects for one reason or another. Going on trips not wanting to risk changing something, other projects, working on other guys bikes, sick of working on bikes..... But now it is time.
Here is the list:
- FCR 39 Carb
- Leo Vince full TI exhaust system
- Rebuild and Revalve rear shock, (New ideas for valving and new heavier 8.4 spiring.)
- New 20mm offset Factory Connection triple clamps with rubber mounted bars. ( Hopefully get the front a little less biased and fix my twisted set I have now)
- New head bearings
- Change oil and try out some new Base Valve stacks in the forks.
- New Cycra hand guards
- New right front LED turn signal
- Get LED turn signals blinking
- Weld up Crack in subframe and check for more.
- Add a support bracket on the right side under the plastic side panel for my Ortlieb saddlebags
- Change oil
- Check valves
- Maybe new clutch? So I don't need to worry about it later this year.
I have got my work cut out for me. But it has been a long time coming. I will take pictures as I go along.