View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 11:26 PM   #50
Matt
Dirt Virgin

Oddometer: 1,823
Weekend with a pig.

I just spent a half hour typing this out slowly then boom it disappears!

Here goes again........

Saturday morning, the pig and I went for a ride down to the Royal National Park south of Sydney. It's a popular place for Sydney tar riders to live out there MotoGP fantasies.

Lots of curves and a fair bit of moss covering some of the "racing lines" so there are a few spills.

At the southern end of the park is Bald Hill which is one of Sydneys best hang gliding spots.
I hoped that pigs might fly, but the wind was no good and there was no one up in the air.
We took in the great view......

We checked out the bikes and then headed back to the city.

Bacon had been invited to my families pre Christmas picnic in Centennial Park. Once there he got in the mood very quickly.

My young "great niece" thought he was pretty cute.

The rest of the photo's have been edited as Bacon embarrassed himself by trying to shag my sisters dog. Too much red wine can have that affect.

Sunday morning and the pink one was a little under the weather. We had a cruise around a grey Sydney to show him the sights.

Bacon wanted to go to Kings Cross to check out his global empire.

The fountain in KX.

We stopped by a Sydney institution, Harry's Cafe de Wheels.

A quick ride up to Mt White north of Sydney as the weather was starting to turn nasty.

Then home just before the storm hit!

The pig has a date with SYDADVGS this week to continue his journey.

I'll be sad to see the little fella go.....

Matt

Why do people think bike riders all like rock'n'roll??
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote