View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 11:30 AM   #67
Nata Harli OP
Cunning Linguist

Oddometer: 2,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rider
Sure, be happy to. Thanks for asking...

This new Trip Planning Forum, as previously discussed and planned back in the summer, was to include travel information such as Places to Stay. The information would come from the inmates here. The information was/is to be organized/cataloged/indexed/whatever so that it was/is user friendly and not to be lost inside the bowels of an endless thread.

During these past summer discussions, I brought up the fact of your having started this very thread.

With my blurry eyes, I can't see how putting the initially stickied Places to Stay thread with agreed formatting of information into this thread (lottsa threads, huh) brings us any closer to the agreed upon goal. Possibly eye drops...or an explaination would help clear my vision.

The car is parked on the street and we all agreed that it should be in the driveway. Then this car is moved to the other side of the street.
And we're suppose to think that this imakes sense?
LR,

I wasn't part of the original discussion and had no idea it was taking place. When I noticed we had 2 similar threads going I thought it would simplify things if everything was merged and put into Trip Planning which seemed the appropriate place for it to be.

It seems to me the information is being "organized/cataloged/indexed/whatever so that it was/is user friendly". If you have some ideas as to how it could be better organized or more user friendly I would be glad to hear from you.

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes or cause any problems. I'm only trying to get some information out there that fellow inmates might find useful and have volunteered to do my best to keep the information current.

Nata

No, it's not a Harley , it's a BMW.
Nata Harli is offline   Reply With Quote