View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #54
kbasa OP
Colnago!

Oddometer: 64,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallerman
What year CB750? I am refreshing my old '78 SuperSport. I rode it for years then gave it to a good friend in 1997 so I could have a riding buddy. He rode it then let it sit for the past 5 years. Now I am doing some minor maintenance to get it back on the road. It's good to be taking care of that good old friend.

I am also working on two Yamaha IT465s and my '81R80G/S. Got some work to do on the suspension of my XL600 too. Project creep gone exponential--getting more bikes to fix and more to do. As I become a better wrench I go further on more bikes.

Whew!

Reading this thread with great interest.
It's this one, an '82. I've still got all the stock stuff, along with a factory Sport Control Kit, which I gather is quite rare these days.

Trying to order tools today, so I can get the swingarm off. This weekend, I'm going to yank the front end off and figure out which bits to paint, replace or clean.

One of the fairing stays is bent, so that'll get straightened in the press and the rest of the little bits will probably wind up getting painted or cleaned. Everything functions, so I'm trying not to get too carried away.

Fuck Cancer. Ride bikes. - dave + tina
kbasa is offline   Reply With Quote