View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 05:49 PM   #86
Nata Harli OP
Cunning Linguist

Oddometer: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rider
I think it's great, but one concern is the size of the symbols eventually becoming so cluttering that you can't navigate. For some places we'll have several listings in one town. How will the bunk symbols stack?

The Juice, to me, would be the ability to click on a State and see a list of cities, then another click gives you what info has been input. Maybe a bunk symbol in a State where we have a listing...dunno.

Maybe I'm all wet here, but just within a very small area of the Copper Canyon, we could have up tp a dozen different cities, and then several choices within each.

What you've done is great - well beyond my puter abilities - and I appreciate it. Please don't take my post as being negative.
I know exactly what you mean about the size of the symbols but I can't find any way to edit them. One thing you can do is just scroll in further and they make more sense. But, I'm glad that you can at least get to the map.

I'm sure there is a better way to do what I'm doing but I'm glad you can get to them. When I have a little more time, I'll try and do some more research and make the map more usable. Right now, I'll go ahead and enter the hotels from this thread into the map. That way, at least you will be able to open up the map and see what hotels might be near where you are heading. When I get back from my trip and have a little more time I'll try and refine the maps to make them more usable.

Thanks for taking a look and thanks for all your information. Either you keep really good notes or you have a fantastic memory but the info is great. I'm hoping to get some more good input after this season.

Merry Christmas .

No, it's not a Harley , it's a BMW.
Nata Harli is offline   Reply With Quote