I couldn't find a 100mm cap bolt threaded its entire length so I made my own by welding another cap bolt to the existing upper fork pinch bolts (remove them from the bike first). Then split a rubber gromet to place between the cap bolt head and the screen to act as a vibration dampner.
I originally intended to add a nut to the "extended bolt" to lock the windshield in place but decided against it because:
1) The screen rests firmly on the bolt support without any apparent movemnet.
2) The screen is able to flex forward in the event of an "over the bars" adventure thus saving cracking the screen or my noggin'
Advantages over other screens:
1) Inexpensive ($65 on eBay)
2) Wind hits me above eye level. Slight increase in noise, no buffeting.
3) No hardware on your handlebars or in the cockpit area
4) No windshield flex at speed
5) Looks like it belongs on the bike and not "added on"
6) Three screws for removal of screen
It's a keeper!