View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 04:09 PM   #80
hondahawkrider
DAMN Rider/Motardian

Oddometer: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagomike
Found this thread through an eBay posting of all places. Anyway, I thought you guys might find it itneresting that my '98 title 620 has a SN# of 8543 and came from the factory with a Dellorto 40mm carb and the stainless cannister style exhaust and not the Supertrapp style. I know it's not been modified and I'm the original owner and bought the bike new @ TJs in Austin, TX in the summer of '99. Greg @ MCC in the Chicago 'burbs specualted that it might have been an extremely early model brought in before final EPA certification or something.

Here are pics taken a couple years ago when it looked a little less tired: http://guzzimike66.gss-inc2.net/mww-ktm.html. The non painted plastic has since faded somewhat and the decals are lifting to I need to order new bits to spruce up the old girl...

Mike Wright
Montgomery, IL
1975 Moto Guzzi 850-T
1996 Moto Guzzi Sport 1100
1998 Katm Adventure 620
I actually just picked up a set of the stainless canister exhaust to replace the ST models that had gotten a bit worn... There are some floating around.. I have no clue why some have these and other have the supertrapp ones...

Maybe you have to be messed up... before you can step up!
hondahawkrider is offline   Reply With Quote