View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 05:46 PM   #12
Hotmamaandme OP
Wishing I was riding RTW

Oddometer: 2,613
Lets ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillaFunk
Dooode.....myself, Capt. Huggie, Duck Diggler, edgardrop (havent met), and....one other guy on a 640adv, though I cant remember his name, are all local.

why do you ask? Considering getting a ride going? Maybe the monday after easter sunday?
GillaFunk, Im in for Monday the 24th thats the day after Easter. Got a budy that is off that day and sports a GS too. We rode yesterday seen two bob cats, 10 deer and crossed about 5 creeks on Twin Valley and over to stonyfort too williams. Dropped the pig a plenty but had a blast.

I am off monday - wednesday and every other thursday and like i said ride solo most of the time in the woods. I am up for group rides or just a couple of guys, safer in numbers i always say.

707-333-2781
johnson-cory@sbcglobal.net

or PM me

"Four years ago, I was solo on a KTM 300 in Mendocino NF when I almost center-punched a mountain lion. When I slid to a stop, the cat didn't run away, so I left the area immediately....ADVENTURE!"

Saw a Full grown tom cat three weeks ago when i was stuck in the snow on French ridge up in Mendo National. Scary! I picked that bike up and started moven faster than ever.

Jimmy Lewis quote: "Those KLRs are full of potential. Just takes a rider..."
Hotmamaandme is offline   Reply With Quote