View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 08:40 PM   #8
CaptainMorgan OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 217
Keith, I appreciate the info... I talked with someone at Laminar yesterday when it showed up in the mail at my house... and he stated lower is better. Difference is on a 07 gsa screen they have the (well not flat screen) so the lowest you can get is about 1 3/4 over stock... impossible to go any lower or the little duo lock would be right on the screen ridge. The lip I received I think is a new version that only has 2 duo locks on each side... not the 4 on each side.

So I'm going to tape on in the morning and try it as low as I can go and then adjust the screen accordingly to see if I can find some type of Nirvana.

I did take a quick spin with it on yesterday... and my first impression was ok but not great yet. I will say this... it is better than the TT spoiler I had on it... compared the the big boy CB screen??? CB screen has less wind noise compared to the lip but the buffeting was worse on the CB. I know that's the point with the lip is to not reduce wind noise but reduce the buffeting... just saying.
Capt.

CaptainMorgan screwed with this post 03-27-2008 at 05:02 PM
CaptainMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote