View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 07:05 AM   #159
kktos
on a bright side of life

Oddometer: 2,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedsmurf
you MUST lay down some gps tracks and post them in your riders report... oh yes.. you must do a riders report too! i will be looking for your trip!
D, you can guess the tracks on the map I told u about yesterday GPS vector map for Morocco.
Also, Google Earth is a good helper here.
The trip I told u about yesterday is here : Morocco - 3 bikes and other minor troubles

For this one, we did roughly ( follow me on your fav mapsource ;) )
Tanger-Fès. we leaved the road midway for a track - a tarmac road on construction, I should say.
Then we did Fès towards Outat el hajj (el hajj means one whom did the trip to la Meca. the wise. ) Direction east - south east.
Midway, we couldnt go further so we took a road to Guercif, north. Then the road to Missour, South.
Then tracks to south east to Boudnid.
Then road to Erfoud- south.
road and tracks to Merzouga. South east.
Then Taouz then south west towards Zagora - sandy tracks. where I cry all the tears I had in the sand
Zagora, north to N'kob.
N'kob, stony track in the mountain towards Tinerhir.
Then roads to Rich, Midelt, Azrou, Meknes, Tanger.

you should check another trip, this time I wasn't part of it, made by Aurel and one of his mate. here Two KTM990 in Morocco
100% orange this time. they went to the south.

Oh ! I almost forgot.
The best thread I know about Morocco : Morocco: the sheltering sky by Neo - "wonderbar bilder" wonderful pictures.
/thierry

kktos screwed with this post 04-16-2008 at 07:11 AM
kktos is offline   Reply With Quote