View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 11:36 PM   #26
strikingviking OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,821
I'm not sure yet how the ride report will go. I intend to write another book when I return and if I give up the story along the way, publishers ask the obvious question: Why would anyone buy a book that is for the most part already on the internet for free.

In reviewing my own stats page it appears that people view the photos far more than the journals anyway. I have not posted anything new on my website for several months yet still there are 5,000 to 10,000 page views a day. I realize this could be Fluggy re-examining the Girls of South America in hopes of more shots of the brunette but still that is a lot.

I was thinking more of a photo essay with captions instead of journals. When I get back, you guys can cough up the dough for a nicely edited tale of a wandering swash-buckling motorcycle bum complete with color photos of scantily clad women.

I even considered a book of females only. The One Hundred Most Beautiful Women of the World. Five of the most gorgeous babes from twenty countries. I have not made up my mind yet if they should be clothed or otherwise but suspect Fluggy will want to weigh in on that one.
strikingviking is offline   Reply With Quote