View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 09:23 AM   #1271
Wallowa
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,205
Now That Is Funny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRW
Is it just me or does it appear odd that, looking at the last 5 digits of the part numbers, the "newer" part number is an older numeric sequence? I mean, it's possible, but given typical German precision, 14207 -> 17136 -> 05247 doesn't seem plausible... I think we need to check with a few dealers before posting this to the FAQ as "factual."
Precision indeed...issuing new part numbered antenna to fix a problem that doesn't exist! Come on, let's get real folks...can one single BMW dealer out there give us why the "EWS" is occuring, what BMW has communicated to them and why the seemingly endless antenna changes? Oh yes, what truely is the current antenna part number?

Precision my ass...BMW is stonewalling this with a complete lack of information. Dealers that remain silent on this or are not banging on the door of BMW for an explanation are complicit is this balck hole of information that really damages BMW's credibility..
Wallowa is offline   Reply With Quote