View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 01:13 PM   #176
Nata Harli
The Accidental Tourista

Oddometer: 2,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickfigure
I'm wearing a couple-year-old model of Alpinestars Web Goretex boot. It's not a MX boot by any stretch of imagination, but they're waterproof, durable, and comfortable to wear around town. When I started this trip I only brought the boots and a pair of tevas, so the boots had to work off the bike too. On my last flight to SF (before the half-marathon) I brought back a pair of running shoes to train with, and I've been using those for daily-wear on non-riding days. Since I'm now carrying three pairs of footwear I could probably do with a riding boot that offers more rigidity, although only if I can find one that's waterproof. Next time

Zacatecas... and don't miss Guanajuato! It looks like we're going to be here for another three weeks, for about a month total. I dearly, dearly love this place. I will write about it soon.

Jeff
3 years ago on my very first trip to Mexico is when I discovered Guanajuato. What a great place! We stayed just up the hill from the university, parked our bikes and walked all around.

If I can ever get my bike fixed, Im headed that way and maybe a few days in San Miguel.

Are you going to be in Guanajuato for 3 more weeks? If so, I might get a chance to buy you a cerveza.

No, it's not a Harley , it's a BMW.
Nata Harli is offline   Reply With Quote