View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #1348
DaveT
Irv Seaver Parts

Oddometer: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallowa
Dave,

I do thank you for a candid response and to my knowledge your are the only BMW dealer that has spoken up...but damn Dave!

No compelling reason for you or any dealer to pick up the phone and bother BMW with a question! Gawd forbid!

Give me a break here....just selling an antenna to a customer after running the VIN and never, never asking why the hell they are failing and why there are seemingly endless "new" versions?

Compelling reason Dave: Service and responsibility to the customers that bought the bikes. Forget the "bad form" and deliver substance.

Are BMW dealers afraid of BMW pulling their dealerships if they question problems with the bike? Dealers seem to just pass the buck by saying; "BMW has not informed us" and BMW says "See your dealer"...Pure Catch-22.

No compelling reason to make an inquire...what a crock!
This website and its users occasionally get the (arguable) benefit of my time and attention. You may want to put my user name on 'ignore' if you find my inputs leave a bad taste in your mouth. Alternatively, you may consider requesting from me a full refund of all the cash you have ever paid me for technical information.
DaveTownsend@IrvSeaverBMW.com
2005 R1200GS
2007 G650X-Challenge
DaveT is offline   Reply With Quote