View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 09:55 AM   #12
Nata Harli
The Accidental Tourista

Oddometer: 2,535
Edit: Work in progress -

Seems like I've got a placeholder here near the beginning of this thread. I'm having a hard time figuring out which threads are here so I'm going to try and keep these summarized in the last post of this thread. A clickable link to the named thread and the originator of the thread.

As I get this updated, I'll delete it and move it to the very last thread. That way, you'll see a summary of everything up to that point. Anything beyond the summary will not be included.

CAUTION: This is a work in progress and so the last link does not yet contain everything. But that's my goal!
Anything I can do to help Bananaman get the 3rd Annual Latin American Riders' Rallye organized!

Here´s a link to a ride report not on AdvRider. But, Thierry, from Switzerland, is on the first month of a 5 year ride around the world. He is a member of HU but not AdvRider. I met him in Antigua last week and he´s a hell of a nice guy.

Why not sign his guest book and talk him into joining our little community? Or at least offer him a little encouragement?

http://www.worldbiker.ch

No, it's not a Harley , it's a BMW.

Nata Harli screwed with this post 02-28-2010 at 11:08 AM
Nata Harli is offline   Reply With Quote