View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
rob23 OP
on the pipe

Oddometer: 1,811
2008 Tnjt/nj1000

Original Thread:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...17#post6916717

I need to get a head count of everyone that intends to do the entire three days.

Even if you already sent me an email please reply to this post to confirm "in or out". Please only reply if you are 95% sure you are attending.

Sorry, the route will not be given out (please don't ask) if you are not ridding all three days this year. There will be no day riders (sorry) but you must commit to ridding the entire three days in order to join us and get this year's route and info.

All ridding partners must also email me a seperate request, no groups larger than 3.

Once I get all confirmed entries I will send out confirmation info including the route, suggested campsites (I may purchase some group sites depending on turn-out), etc.

This is a self-guided gps ride and there will be no large groups (groups limited to 3 bikes at a time) and it will not be a personally guided tour. I will actually be leaving with sweep riders about an hour or so after everyone else.

Keep in mind this is a 1000 mile "off-road/road ride", please only skilled riders and expert gps navigators need attend. Ridding a 1000 mile route is not a good way to first learn how to use your gps or ride in deep sand.

Please confirm in/out, more details will follow via email.

Thanks,

Rob

rob23 screwed with this post 05-06-2008 at 09:32 AM
rob23 is offline   Reply With Quote