View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
gagnaou OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,356
Cottage Vacation House in France, Great Riding Area!!!

I have already posted it in the Europe forum but thought that I would duplicate here if anybody from this side of the pond wants to stay in France for a while in this great little house!

Vacation House for rent by the week in France in Lafayette's country

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what we are offering for your enjoyment, a vacation house in the french country side.
So why it is here, just because it is one of the best place in France to ride a motorcycle! This is the part of France that you want to see where people are really nice and the landscape is amazing.
The region of Brioude is well known in France for its offroad riding as it is where was organized the first enduro in France. The region has hosted also the ISDE (six days) and numerous french championship!
Last year when I was there fixing it up, I got to go riding quite a bit and here are a few pictures to make you want to come. As usual, if you have a bigger bike, you will have to know your limits! There is a garage on site that could be used for the bikes or to park a trailer.

On a very serious note, off road riding there like a lot of places in Europe is under a lot of pressure therefore it is my hope that people who will come will do their best to be respectful and keep this riding heaven open for our pleasure.

Luc

501 FE Husaberg
1190 KTM adventure R

gagnaou screwed with this post 01-04-2013 at 09:38 AM
gagnaou is offline   Reply With Quote