View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 05:58 PM   #452
K6OST OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8chains
Rich and I eventually got lost looking for Cleghorn and ended up doing a 30 mile ride on some of the nastiest trails, we ended up on Palm Ave off the 215. This ride made our weekend complete and the ride home long and hot!
Glad everyone had a good time. I'm still too wiped out to give a full report. That trail you got lost on that ended up on Palm, that's the trail we took up (on the V-strom) Friday morning.

It was nice to get to meet everyone, a great group of guys every one of you.

There was a few that mentioned maybe doing it again in the fall (Octoberish) I'll have to see what kind of feedback I get on that but it's a definate possibility.

Thanks John for setting up the food, you were right Mike feed us well. And there's nothing like coming back from a long day of riding to find dinner sitting there waiting for you!!

Again, when I fully recover I'll give a full report. The photographer gave me a separate cd with smaller versions of all the pictures. I'll post them up. I think there's like 225 of them or so, so if anyone still wants to get the 8x10's and DVD I have his contact info. Great DVD by the way!

Steve K6OST
www.dirtytires.com/forums
motorcycle,quad,4x4,mtb forums
'07 V-Strom 650 ABS
K6OST is offline   Reply With Quote